Tadagra Super Tadalafil 60 MG
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the problem in which person does not feel clam after having sexual intercourse due to the improper ejaculation. Tadagra has an active ingredient, which brings on strong erections for ED men possible. There are various possible reasons behind this, which cause this condition like psychological stress, physical factor, anxiety and injury in the penile region and many more. The active compound of this is Tadalafil that is an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) a family of vasodilators. It decreases the entry of cyclic guanosine monophosphate enzymes (cGMP) in cells lining of the blood vessels supplying the corpus cavernosum of the penis. This may lead to the vasodilatation in the smooth vessels of penis region and improve the blood flow. Therefore, the ejaculation is going better.
Drug Interaction Of This Drug
- Antifungal drug like itraconazole, fluconazole
- Angiotensin-converting-enzyme (ACE) inhibitor such as captopril and enalpril
- Anti-ulcer drug like Tadagra cementidine and ranitidine
- Anti blood coagulant drug like warfarin
- Calcium channel blockers such as deltiazem
- Antifungal drug such as fluconazole and itraconazole
Contraindication Of Tadagra
- Women and children should not take this drug
- Male who has the age under 18 should not use this drug.
- If you have liver and kidney diseases, cardiovascular diseases etc.
- Blood related condition might also contraindicate with this drug like sickle cell anemia and leukemia.
- Some alpha-blockers and beta-blockers may interact with tadagra.
Storage Conditions Of The Tadagra
- This drug should be stored at 20-25 ° C or room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture and humidity.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store expiry date drug.