Valif 20 MG – Vardenafil
Valif tablet treats the erectile dysfunction (ED) which is an inability to achieve the harder erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. The main active compound of Valif is Vardenafil. Vardenafil is coming under phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) class and acts as an inhibitor. During sexual intercourse, nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissue of the penis that further the activates enzyme guanylate cyclase. The main work of this enzyme has allowed blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme PDE-5 prevents the breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. These tablets work on PDE5, which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
Some Drug Interactions Of Another Drug With The Valif
- Antihypertensive drugs like propranolol, labitalol etc.
- Anticoagulant drug like warfarin
- Antiulcer drugs such as cimetidine and ranitidine
- Anti-tuberculosis drugs like rifampin
- Antifungal drugs such as ketoconazole and fluconazole
- Other products which contain Sildenafil citrate
- Drugs containing nitrogen products
Contraindications Of The Drugs
Some conditions are contraindicated with Valif
- Do not drink in large amount when you use this drug.
- Persons who are suffering from heart diseases like high blood pressure and low blood pressure, coronary artery problems
- If you are suffering from any allergic condition
- If you are consuming Tadagra allergic drugs
- If you have a history of eye problems
- Patient who are on the treatment of antihypertensive drugs
- If someone has kidney disease, liver disease and have uncontrolled blood pressure
Storage Conditions Of The Sildigra
- This drug should be stored at 20-25 ° C or room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture and humidity.
- Keep away from children.